Redemptorists of the Denver Province
The Denver Province was established in June of 1996 when the former St. Louis, Mo., and Oakland, Calif., provinces were merged. Denver was selected as the site for provincial headquarters because of its central location to both former provinces. In 2005, the Vice Province of New Orleans was consolidated under the control of the Denver Province.
The Denver Province encompasses most of the continental United States as well as parts of Nigeria and the Amazon rain forest of Brazil.
The Extraordinary Provincial Council (EPC) is the governing body of the province, consisting of three elected officers (known as the Ordinary Provincial Council (OPC)) and four at-large members. The current Provincial is the Very Reverend Stephen Rehrauer, C.Ss.R.; the Vicar is Reverend John Fahey-Guerra, C.Ss.R.; and the Consultor is Brother Laurence Lujan, C.Ss.R.
Sharing the building in Denver with the OPC are staff members of four offices: Administration, Archives, Development, and Finance.
Some 250 Redemptorist priests, brothers and seminarians represent the Denver Province staffing various parishes and operating retreat centers, a publishing house (in Liguori, MO, just south of St. Louis), and the St. Clement Health Care Center (also in Liguori) where our elderly and infirm Redemptorists reside.
Redemptorists – Denver Province
Provincial Administrative Offices
1230 S. Parker Road
Denver, CO 80231